Relationship Counseling

Keystone Counseling is a relationship counseling practice. Approximately 90% of our clients are couples, while the remaining 10% are individuals dealing with relationship and life transition concerns.Smiling Couple

Our therapists have undergone education and training geared specifically towards how people function within relationships, whether that is a marriage, dating relationship, or family. We focus on healing the relationship rather than just the individuals within the relationship.

This approach helps change patterns of conflict that an approach focusing on behaviors cannot fix. As a result, the changes you make become a more natural and permanent part of your relationship.

Appointment Times

Appointments are generally available Monday through Thursday from 10:00am to 7:00pm. View the Appointment & Fees page for pricing information.

Set an appointment now!

or explore our relationship counseling services


Relationship Counseling Specialists

Therapists specifically trained in relationship counseling

90% of clients are couples

Schedule an Appointment Now

Learn how to build a healthy relationship from the relationship counseling experts.